Hi, I’m Janice Willis, founder and director of Elderly Assist. I’m passionate about removing the stress and complications for the elderly as they downsize and move to a new home.
We know that scaling down and moving can be a struggle – both physically and emotionally. My team and I understand this and work alongside you to support you with those difficult decisions.
We also understand family and friends may want to help but have very little free time. Or they may not live nearby. Whatever your reasons for moving or needing assistance, we can help.
Why Choose Elderly Assist?
When I set up Elderly Assist in 2012 we were the first business in NZ to offer this specialised service to the elderly. Since then we have helped dozens of people like you move into the next phase of their retirement. We have streamlined our processes and systems but we have never lost our personal touch. When you choose Elderly Assist you choose the company with:
- Over four years experience in the business
- Dozens of successful moves under our belt
- Comprehensive insurance cover for every part of the process
- A signed agreement clearly stating our responsibilities to you
- Mature, ethical, experienced team
- Authenticated ratings from our many clients